New list related to blind and visually impaired people and Voice Over IP has been created

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Fri Jul 2 15:33:09 UTC 2010

Hi all,
First, I really apologize if this isn't the right list for this but since some of you may be using Skype or some other VOIP application on your phone or PC, it might be worth telling that I have created a list where we can share tips about accessible VOIP clients, providers, PBX software such as Asterisk and more.
So if you want to join, simply send a message to:
blindvoip-request at freelists.org with subscribe in the subject field of the message or by visiting the list page at:
http://www.freelists.org/list/blindvoip
Hope to see you on this list and hope we can give each other some tips on making cheap calls and other things!
Best regards,
Christian