how to set up a Linux box

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 6 21:57:22 UTC 2010

speaking to your second question, it all depends on just what you desire
this Linux box to do for you.   Linux is like clay, or more like a very
very good buffet restaurant.  Your choice in distribution should be rooted
in the task you desire doing that you cannot do in your present setup.
just my thought,
Karen