Vinux startup.

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:28:45 UTC 2010

Anders:

Do u have a "press any key to boot from cd" message? U wouldn't know
that, of course. Just after the computer beeps, press spacebar every
second or so & see if that does anything.

Also, u need to make certin your bios is configured to boot from cd
first, e.g., b4 the hard drive, else you'll get nothing. That will
likely require some sighted assistance unless u have a parallel port
braille embosser or knfb reader or the like.

HTH.