Magic Jack telephone system

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 22:41:19 UTC 2010

Hello:

     I tried the Magic Jack and it does work. I personally found the
interface a bit awkward.
I have opted instead for Vonage service. The price is good, and you can use
existing phones. The unit plugs into a home router. The service lets you
call all over the world and a number of countries are free. Directory
assistance is also available.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss