Notetakers

Henry Yen blinux-mail at AegisInfoSys.com
Wed Sep 8 23:45:14 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 18:31:04PM -0400, Leslie Fairall wrote:
> I'm already on said list and have asked the question there. I figured I'd
> ask here since Shellworld is Unix-based. There was a client I tried six
> months ago called VHXPC (I think) and I couldn't get the cursor to stop
> blinking. We'll see what happens, I guess.

vxHpc is a telnet client sold by Cambridge (www.cam.com).  They do appear to
have technical support available, so you should ask them about the
cursor blink problem.  I see that (long ago) they made a fix that's described
as "Provide the host cursor on-off command".  They also have several flavors
of similar software, including an ssh client, and a telnet client that's
targeted to UNIX-like systems, which shellworld obviously is.

If pocketputty doesn't do the trick, I suggest you give Cambridge a call
and see if they can't help you.