Web video accessibility (fwd)

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun Aug 14 22:34:06 UTC 2011

That's a non-existent link.  Unless it comes up or comes back up by
tomorrow when I can try it at work I'll figure this was something other
than what was represented.  Note, I used lynx on linux and got the
messages like what you get with an error 404 for this link
http://www.embedplus.com/ though at work I'll be using a different