need repositories for rpm

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Feb 16 08:32:03 UTC 2011

On slackware 13.0 the update-ca-certificates utility is missing.  I
understand at least one rpm archive has this in it.  Unfortunately I
haven't got any ftp repositories set up as defaults in slackware to use to
search for this rpm file just yet.  I think the rpm tool came with no
default rpm archives built in as defaults to search if no local rpm
archive was found.  So if possible please share some good rpm repository
addresses on this list.  I'm not just interested in ca-bundle.rpm but
other rpm 3rd party files as well for the future.