Change Language Orca Speaks?

Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez javier at tiflolinux.org
Mon Jan 3 01:57:20 UTC 2011

Hi Jerry, all

You can configure Orca's speech settings in the preferences dialog.

Press insert + space bar
or clic in the Preferences button in the Orca's main window.
Then choose Speech page and tab to a combo box that says Person. Then
use arrows to choose English voice.

Have you already installed Ubuntu into your computer? or are you running
from the live CD.

Hope this Help!

Regards,

Javier