Bookmarks in Ice Weasel

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Sat Jan 8 17:14:25 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I am writing to ask what is probably a ridiculously simple
question, for which I absolutely can not come up with an answer.
How in the world does one bookmark sites when they are using Ice
Weasel? I know that in order to access a site, it is necessary to
use "insert shift i", "alt d" and then the URL followed by <cr>.
However, when once at the site, how does one go about bookmarking
the address for future ease of access? I know that in Orca the
bookmark assignment key binding is "alt insert 1-6" in order to
designate "slots." I am not quite sure how that works. If any of
you are willing to clear this matter up for me, I'd be ever so much
obliged.

Bright Blessings,
RiverWind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/