msn in text mode

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Sun Jul 3 21:34:13 UTC 2011

HI.
Can you tell me how you did to install it?
I ran the setup program, and it installed, then I ran pebrot, and it told me
that it couldn't find some configuration files, so I pressed enter.
Then I got a lot of code errors about traceback and such things.
I can send the messages to you later.
What packages can I have missed to install before pebrot?
/Kristoffer