Braillex els 40 and vinux.

Anders Holmberg anders at pipkrokodil.se
Sun Jul 10 18:51:36 UTC 2011

Hello!
Before i try to subscribe to the vinux list i try here.
I have a braillex els 40 which only works on usb.
This one does not seem to work when starting vinux live cd.
It seems that the braillex is just turned off.
I have tried to unplug and replug the usb cable which generates just
crap on the display and then the display just dies.
It works perfectly in xp.
I had a brailliant 64 before and this display had no problem with vinux.
It was also connected to the usb so i wonder what can be causing this.
Any thoughts are welcome.
Thanks a lot.
/A