OT: SMart Phones

Tom Masterson kd7cyu at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 18:30:41 UTC 2011

Hi Folks

I realize this is somewhat off topic but you are a group of tech savvy
folks who have a great amount of knowledge in accessibility issues.

I am looking at the possibility of getting a smart phone.  I am
considering either an Iphone or one of the Android ones.  The question is
which has the better accessibility?  Leaving out the fact that Android is
more open than Apple.  I am tired of paying for phones that I can only use
a small set of the available features on because most are inaccessible.

Thanks
Tom