Weird Situation with Vinux

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Mon Oct 17 20:05:03 UTC 2011

Hey There,

I've just had Vinux installed on my system on Sunday. This morning
I downloaded several rather sizable files with the new system, and
I can not find them. They didn't download into my home directory,
"Downloads" directory, and they did not download to my "Desktop"
either. This is not making any sense at all. Might any of you have
any idea as to where else they might have gone? I know that the
downloads went through, but I have no idea where else to look for
the newly acquired files. Any and all help would be most highly
appreciated.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/