OT-liblouisutdml on archlinux

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Thu Apr 12 12:20:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:46:48 -0500
"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com> wrote:

> To get jni.h install gcj hel.p2man is optional and can be ignored if you
> don't care about man pages. I don't know about minix, but I think it may
> not be needed. See if configure works after you install gcj

For Minix see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MINIX - it's an educational
microkernel-based educational operating system, that also helped bootstrap the
development of the Linux kernel. I don't know why the ./configure script is
looking for these minix headers, but they are not relevant to Linux, so you
can safely ignore it failing them. ./configure scripts aim to work on all
POSIX-like systems and so do many checks, some of which are likely going to
fail.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish