unrtf question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 2 00:57:51 UTC 2012

hmm, I should have shared that my edition of unrtf is on shellworld, which
is actually freebds.
that sounds fantastic though, and I hope Larry is reading this as he tends
to know more about shellworld  items than I do.
Just the same Jason, since I hope to have a debian system soon, is
it included in the distribution?
That sounds like quite a tool.
Karen