Itunes in Linux Console?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Jun 18 14:37:03 UTC 2012

Thanks Jeff-and-Tony for your analysis.  I tried feedflipper, but had 3
problems.  First, since there was no submit button, I had to use Privoxy, but
even after submitting an url, it acted like I had not.  Also, I tried going in
the wayback machine through archive dot org to find an actual url for the feed.
Even after alot of editing, as there were combined urls for both sites, it was
still way too long to fit on 1line.  I did notice another podcasting site link
to Inside Washington, but again these were 2010 epesodes.  I also have some
suspicion that there are Public TV stations with active podcasts of this show?
Thanks again, but o, what about running Itunes software in DosEmu?
Hart