copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 19:41:45 UTC 2012

Hey once again! Are you any good at doing a massage? Work is kinda a hurter and I have not had a good massage in quite awhile.

I can host if you would prefer,  lemme know a good time for you? I have a adjustable schedule and take college courses in the meantime so I'll make something work.

 I've got pix on here if you would like to look at em. You can do the screening thing and it'll show you my phone # and we can text or chat to get to know each other a little better. So far so good though!

I do realize it is kind of weird to do the thing, but the reason is a couple of my girlfriends who've met up on CL got me on it since another girlfriend of ours was raped when she met a guy online and it had been good for them. I am sure that you see my reasoning. Shoot me a message so I know that u got it.