copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 15:31:46 UTC 2012

Finally got your reply! Lol! Its okay tho cuz I'm just now coming home from work. I'm wondering do u figure that you would be game for a little get together tonight or tomorrow? I am down either day.

Lets see about me, I think I am cute, outgoing, a tiny bit of a kinky chick maybe... I have got a profile on my page with a little blurb about me and a few pix in case you want to have a gander.

And my mobile number will be on there also, did not know if you would want to give me a ring or not if I'm not your style. Anyhow like I said I am available for getting something going tonight or later tomorrow so gimme a call if you wanna do this.