vlc two error reports sent

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 17 17:23:45 UTC 2013

The dvd I tried playing on linux I put into a windows 7 machine with vlc
on it.  When vlc tried to play the dvd's, it crashed and I ended up
sending two error reports out because of it.  Linux didn't crash but I had
no way to get beyond the loop music for the dvd with the keyboard once the
dvd was playing.  Fortunately I have a couple older tools I can use to
check these dvd's out with that aren't computerized so I will check this
particular dvd set out with them and see if I can get anywhere with them.