quick unrtf question?

Tim Chase blinux.list at thechases.com
Sun Dec 8 04:07:09 UTC 2013

On December  7, 2013, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> can un-rtf convert XML files into html?
> I have other ways to do this, but was just wondering.

Not as far as I know.  XML is more of a meta-language for describing
data, so the "how to convert this into HTML" depends entirely on the
schema of that particular XML vocabulary.  That's usually described
by a "DTD" (document type definition).  It might be possible to
create an XSLT (XML style sheet) that would transform the source
XML into HTML or other formats, if you provided details such as what
created it and what schema/DTD it uses.

-Tim