quick unrtf question?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Dec 8 07:49:11 UTC 2013

Yes, I certainly had Ken install it some time ago, but you may need to tell it
to use Lynx. What I mostly use it for are dot rss files where audio or videos
aree sprinkled through a long file. urlview tells you right away how many links,
but unlike Lynx as we know it, its best to arrow down through the links, then
you would need to hit enter twice, as the first enter lets you edit or correct
anythin in the url. Capital Q sends you back to urlview then regular q takes you
back to Lynx. Certainly Karen, if you have any issues with urlview, please write
directly-and-I can try-and-help
Hart