Spinrite.

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 16:10:40 UTC 2013

Well, I didn't try the 1 for Linux, but I did try the 1 for dos, & it
does not work w/screenreaders. In fact, (& this was only stated once I
bought the program), it specifically advises *against* memory-resident
programs such as screenreaders. Nice! At least they gave me my money
back. That might not apply to the linux version, so take it w/as many
grains of salt as u believe necessary.