emacx as a browser?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Jun 30 19:30:57 UTC 2013

Hi Larry,
I will forward this to dreamhost, they want to list their own shell
packages,  if that makes sense.
I am not sure that there is a debian sub directory as a part of their
domain though.
Shellworld combines some graphics options that Ken has insured are
workable, perhaps that is we have more.
If memory serves the source at dreamhost said about 1500, which is not
that many comparatively speaking.
Thanks as always,
Kare