just how much can you do with?

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 02:11:02 UTC 2013

I think this is highly subjective. I haven't had these problems you're
talking about with JAWS performance and crashing the whole system. I
think it also depends on what you'll be doing on your PC. NVDA is fine
for me to use at home where I'm mostly using Firefox and Thunderbird,
but it would be useless at the office where I used to work when I needed
to use Lotus Notes and Lotus Sametime.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail