TRPlayer

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Mar 3 14:17:35 UTC 2013

I'm replying to myself here.  I forgot to mention that you probably need the
MPlayer package from deb-multimedia.org.  Also, be careful when installing
from there as there might be legal and export issues involved, so use at
your own risk.  With that said, I've not had a problem with the
deb-multimedia packages and find that they're usually newer.