just how much can you do with?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Mar 3 15:17:22 UTC 2013

Hi Tony,
Sorry thought I shared that.
I am in Toronto.
I tend to agree on the lug, wrote one when I was first getting the box
without success, with someone on the main debian list sending me another
address for them.
Frankly that puts some of these other methods to the test.  can someone
who has no seasoning in speech and the like take all these manuals and use
them effortlessly enough to  teach someone else?
consider that anyone at any time may find themselves in a circumstance
where suddenly they must use adaptive tools...and many need speech who
do not experience sight loss.
yes on the Apple thing.  to my mind it serves two roles.  Helps with the t raining, and connects real people with real people.
some   who  may have no idea voice over is even in the products in the
first place.
they in turn can educate others, deepening the use of the products etc.

I am behind on all the kind hand holding smiles.
I am appreciative none the less.

Karen