some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Mar 4 20:48:15 UTC 2013

..but why do people think this cannot be done  in dos?
I am writing this email right now.
at the same time waiting for me to log off the Internet wordperfect is
waiting for me, and I will go right back to the document I was working on.
As for downloading, granted I download first to shellworld then to my own
computer now.  No reason though why I cannot do this especially having
discovered things like elinks ported for dos, or using the lynx package
for it.
As I see it though I can spend the  30 seconds it takes me to download to
get a drink of water or something.
his for me is where having my own machine's built came in.  I have enough
memory used in enough of a fsion that I can task swap fast enough.
I have no idea what you are downloading, but I have multi tasked as I am
doing right now for ages.
Karen