a more simple question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Mar 5 02:07:58 UTC 2013

Hi,
no it is wired.
I saved the wireless stuff for my dos laptop.
The in theory meaning that Linux would just load network drivers even if
not installed on a machine with a network?
That makes sense actually.  when we put the hard drive in, debian found or
basically at least, the hardware in the computer.  I have a dec-talk
express  for the Linux box,  and all the modules loaded just fine.
We shall find out on Saturday then.
thanks, really!
Kare