a more simple question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Mar 5 18:52:50 UTC 2013

ROFL!
Tim, I do appreciate the wisdom, but that suggestion below no doubt
demonstrates why debian developers on that list just  told me it could not
be done.
publicly that is.  i will not share what I was told privately.
I wanted that list outside of debian of course.
after all I still have to flex my piano lesson fingers to even run
speakup's keyboard commands smiling.
Seriously, the effort is appreciated.
Kare