some bees nest stirring, was just how much can you do with?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Mar 7 21:37:13 UTC 2013

Well Albert, likewise Bill was a huge help in October 2003 when I first ran an
Redhat 9 with a DecTalk PC, but while that unit worked well in windows or an
earlier DOS, in Linux, most times it would not interrupt as you up-arrow.  I
would find myself returning to windows to better enjoy speech.  Eventaully
RedHat became an FC1, but each upgrade was extremely painful, sometimes took
5hours.  After I had been running FC9  eventually my old PC was about ready for
computer Heaven, now I am in Debian Testing.  1 more quick mention of DecTalk,
if you load a SlackWare live-cd it finds this DecTalk USB quite fast, but I
chose Debian Testing as packages are much newer.
Finally in late 2006 no more windows on my main machine.
Hart