Setting up Orca to use my Braille display on Ubuntu 12.04

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Sun Mar 24 00:29:19 UTC 2013

This message was originally sent to the orca list. However, gnome.org
persists in blocking my outgoing mail server, mout.perfora.net . They
have been asked to stop doing so more than once. The last time my
messages got through for a brief period.

When Ubuntu boots brltty starts and recognizes my Braille display. How
can I set up Orca to use it? According to a message on the orca list a
few days ago the latest version does not support Braille. How can I
avoid getting this in future updates?

Thanks,
John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.