Ubuntu terminal with Orca

Bryan Duarte bryan0731 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 13:11:53 UTC 2013

I am running ubuntu 1012 on a Mac book pro. I partitioned my hard drive. I was trying to just do simple commands to see if I could nivigate the terminal window with any kind of fluency. I started out by sending a "pwd" then "ls" and so on but the output of the window I was unable to read. I will try again and let you all know. This Orca + U command sounds like it should work. Thanks.

By the way I will need to use VI in the terminal is this not going to be very useful for me with Orca? I write code in VIM on my mac but if I am going to make the switch to Linux some day I would still like to use Vi or VIM what ever it is called on Linux. Thanks
Bryan Duarte
1 Corinthians 9:24 Don't you realize that in a race everyone runs,but only one gets the price? So run to win
!
Arizona State University
Software Engineering student
twitter: @blindambitions