new debian 7 install and speakup issues

mike stopka mmstopka28 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 23:00:35 UTC 2014

Hi,

I used s at the boot prompt. I tried hitting enter after boot with no luck. I got in with ssh and I can post the hole error but at the end it says that if I do espeak "test" it can't connect to the jak sever or that the jack server can't be started. And a lot of alsa errors. Will post the houtput of the error tommorow.

Mike