idair/daisy reader

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Mon Mar 17 05:48:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
Somewhere I have a static binary for 32 bit of idair which sometimes still
works.
The project is long dead though.
There is daisy-player which is a package in ubuntu, do not know about
debian.
It is not as good, but it give basic navigation etc.
It does not do synchronized text with audio like idair.
It is under active development.
If you cannot find it, drop me a line and I will find you the URL.
HTH, Willem