Word Perfect in Linux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Mar 29 02:34:07 UTC 2014

Hi again Paul,
oh my goodness, may I have your autograph?  I send people to wordperfect
universe  at every opportunity.  I could spend days noting the wisdom I
draw over there.  frankly I just feel better knowing it exists.
Thank you for providing such deep understanding and commitment to
Wordperfect.  Your talent and effort helps me communicate every single
day.
I have two questions.
First, the edition I have in a sealed box mind you is indeed wordperfect
8  ish
for Unix!
I tried following the link to the pdf copy of the manual but got an unable
to connect to remote host.  I am going  to send this email to another
address
and try again.
Is it possible to install WP for nix on a standard debian distribution?
One additional dos question as well.  I am seeking a Canadian edition of
wp for dos, so the writing I do in Canada looks correct smiles.  What was
the last wp for  dos created for Canada?
Again i echo Larry's praise.  I have still in their boxes, the copies of wp
5.0 and the wordperfect library programs I got when I started law school.
I got hooked on wp in 1988, my first computer, and still use it happily
today..with three copies as I said..
Thanks for your passion and commitment to  the best word processor ever.
Harmoniously,
Kare