Concerning Debian and ArchLinux

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Mon Aug 1 17:18:01 UTC 2016

That is the latest stable version of Debian? I am curently using Jessie.

I like the idea of ArchLinux, because it never requires re-installation.
Why don't the other distros take a similar approach? However, i don't
want to start with the bare-bones installation that is downloadable. I
would like one that includes brltty, internet access and the package
manager.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.
Email: john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Website: http://www.abilitiessoft.org
Location: Madison, Wisconsin USA
Mission: To develop softwares and provide STEM services for people with
         disabilities which are available at no cost.