Blind vs. mainstream distros

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon May 1 19:32:20 UTC 2017

Samuel Thibault, on lun. 01 mai 2017 21:16:16 +0200, wrote:
> But if nobody had complained, it wouldn't.

And by "complain", I don't mean "babble about it on some random mailing
list or IRC channel somewhere on the Internet", but a proper report on
the debian-accessibility list.  I'm really amazed how hard it seems to
be to just properly report what is not working as it should be...

I'm sorry for the rant, but the double-card issue seems to be known
for like a decade, as well as the missing support for the rescue mode,
and it's only very recently that it was reported almost by accident to
the debian-accessibility list. One can't complain that upstream is not
listening, if reports are only happening that way...

Samuel