Re: [Cluster-devel] Re: [GFS2] Change argument of gfs2_dinode_out [17/70]

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 05:29:46PM -0600, Russell Cattelan wrote:

> gfs2 is supposed to be stabilized and use-able for the up coming rhel5
> release, not pretty up for somebody to print out and hang on their wall.

Your insight, sir, is truly stunning.  That is to say, it reminds of
a sudden and unpleasant contact with something dense and misplaced.
May I direct your attention to the fact that rhel5 is quite unlikely
to be based on 2.6.20?