[Cluster-devel] gfs2: indent & fsync changes

Hi,

This is what I'm intending to add to the git tree to fix up the two
minor issues flagged up by on lkml with the latest git tree. They are
only small, so I attached both patches.

The other change that I need to make is the patch which Patrick has
posted here earlier which affects the DLM only. Subject to ACKs from
Andrew Morton and Pavel Machek that will be added to the tree as well
and a pull requested first thing tomorrow morning,