Re: [Cluster-devel] [RFC 0/3] GFS2 rename race

Russell Cattelan wrote:

I applied the three patches

Putz-Less Yum Nut->quilt applied (fix it fool)?yes
gfs2_refresh_inode.patch
gfs2_rename_lock.patch
gfs2_rename_core.patch

s/built-in.o: In function `gfs2_get_dentry':
/fs/gfs2/ops_export.c:294: undefined reference to `gfs2_refresh_inode'

Did I miss something?

No, you didn't. The patches were ported from GFS1 (which were quite messy when compared with GFS2). I manually made GFS2 patches one by one (for review purpose). Then I made some function name changes in the overall kernel source while doing the final round of testings. Apparently I forgot to go back to fix the first patch. The gfs2_refresh_inode should have been "gfs2_refresh_iobj". Will submit the fixed patch set after I've done with Steve's suggestion (on patch #3). Thanks for catching this.

-- Wendy