[Cluster-devel] Please review FAQ addition re: GFS tuning

Robert Peterson rpeterso at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 15:01:45 UTC 2006

Hi Cluster people,

I've been working after hours on a new question in the FAQ regarding GFS
performance tuning.  I don't want to make it "official" until I have
some of the
experts review it for me.  I've got a prototype of the new FAQ question
here:

http://www.robertpeterson.org/faq.html#gfs_tuning

Please take a moment to review the content and let me know if there's
anything you think should be changed.  I'd like to add more of the GFS
tuning values, but I'm not sure how much of these (if any) are
appropriate to
share with the outside world.  Let me know what you think.

Regards

Bob Peterson
Red Hat Cluster Suite