Re: [Cluster-devel] [GFS2] Proposed DIO patch

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 18:24 +0000, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The below patch is my currently proposed DIO patch. I've not tested it
> with the original "verify-data" program yet, but I will do shortly. This
> is a heads up in the mean time.

I've done some testing now and I can't reproduce the hang as reported. I
have bumped into a couple of other things though and I'll file bz for
them when I've got a bit more information as to what is going on. In the
mean time though, this patch seems to be a step forward, so I'm planning
on committing it to the git tree shortly,