Re: [Cluster-devel] [DLM] fix format warnings in rcom.c and recoverd.c

Hi,

I confirmed the modified patch seen on the -nmw git tree.
And, that was good.

I've also compiled the latest -nmw tree on my ppc64 machine
to be sure that no new warnings were imported.
The result was good too for both DLM and GFS2.

Regards,

Ryusuke.