[Cluster-devel] Re: [GFS2] split gfs2_dinode into on-disk and host variants [1/70]

Hi,

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 12:25 +0000, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> > +	struct gfs2_dinode_host *di = &ip->i_di;
>
> Please call this things just gfs2_inode.  gfs_d(isk)_inode_host doesn't
> make any sense.

Its not the final intention to keep this dinode_host structure (or
indeed the other _host structures introduced by Al's patches), its a
means to an end. Later patches in my inode shrinking series remove a
number of the fields from it, so it is much smaller. I do want to do
what you are requesting eventually, but I'm working on it a stage at a
time now that Al has pushed me in the right direction,