[Cluster-devel] Re: [GFS2 & DLM] Guide to -nmw tree patches

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 12:12 +0000, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Below is a summary diffstat of all the changes in the GFS2 & DLM -nmw
> (next merge window) git tree. Since merge time is once again upon us,
> the following patches are the current complete content of the tree.

Hi,

can you please make sure your patch series is in reply to your first
message, so that your mails properly thread in mail clients?

(everyone else seems to manage this, I bet the git or quilt patch series
send stuff has this built in somehow..)

Greetings,
  Arjan van de Ven