[Cluster-devel] CVS Branch Information

Just and FYI about what our current plans our for what kernels/releases our branches will be targeted for in the future.

Currently, the HEAD branch will track RHEL-5 until the RHEL5 branch is created in a few weeks. Then, the HEAD branch will track the latest released upstream linux kernel (most likely starting at 2.6.19).

An FC6 branch will also be created which will track the Fedora Core 6 kernel.

The RHEL4 branch will continue to track the RHEL-4 kernel.

Thanks,
Chris