Re: [Cluster-devel] OOps mounting gfs file system with recent kerel 2.6.18 and cvs stable snapshot of cluster

On Sat, Sep 23, 2006 at 09:40:17AM +0200, Guido Aulisi wrote:

> Hi I upgraded to the last 2.6.18 kernel, and to the last STABLE cluster
> cvs tag.  I get an OOPS when I try to mount a GFS FILE SYSTEM.  I'm
> still running the other node of the cluster with 2.6.17.1 and it can
> mount the file system.  Do I need to go back to 2.6.17?

Very odd, I haven't seen that before.  I suppose something could have
snuck in to break it; we hardly run 2.6.18 and STABLE at all.  All our
testing is either related to the RHEL4 branch (with RHEL kernels) or HEAD
(with 2.6.18 kernels).

Dave