Re: [Cluster-devel] [RCF] removing dead files from CVS HEAD

On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 16:22 +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
Hi guys,

we have a bunch of files in CVS HEAD that are either unmaintained or not
required or have moved to other projects. I would like permission to kill those
ones:

cs-deploy-tool/* (last changelog update is from 2005. seems abandoned)
This has somewhat been replaced by Conga, but think it might be still useful to people.  Would leave it for now since I don't think it ever made it into a subtree.

kevin