[Cluster-devel] [Openais] [cman plugin] How to add service to openais? Someone could give some more details?

here http://www.openais.org/doku.php?id=dev:adding_services said:

The default service list is specified in service.c:default_services.
If creating an external plugin, there are configuration parameters
which may be used to add your plugin into the openais scanning of
plugins.

I'm using the cluster project's cman as an openais plugin, but both
these two hadn't give details about howto add a plugin, I mean I add
cman plugin to openais, but it didn't take effect, so the following
is: how to configure it?

--
Denis Cheng
Linux Application Developer