Re: [Cluster-devel] [RFC] Switch the entire project to use -Werror

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:
> The patch is pretty much self explanatory and depends on the other 2 patches I
> already posted.
>
> most of the subprojects already build fine with -Werror, but at least 2 won't.
> Applying this patch will require a bit of effort from different maintainers
> to fix build warnings. I also opened a bugzilla for it a while ago.
>
> If there is agreement on this change, I can provide access and/or build logs
> from CVS HEAD built on different architectures (other than usual x86* suspects).
> I have handy ppc/sparc/parisc/ia64 at least. The build logs will be on Ubuntu
> machines but I am sure you guys at RedHat can survive that :P
>
> Thanks
> Fabio

I have received no special comments so far and one ACK from David on this change.

I am going to hold off the patch until next Monday before applying because I'd
like to see if somebody has any objections and because I need to leave for an
urgent travel and won't be able to provide build logs as promised for a few days.

Cheers